Flexible Working Space at Stoke-on-Trent Business Enterprise Centres
The Stoke-on-Trent Business Enterprise Centres are offering flexible workspaces for entrepreneurs or businesses based at home.
Providing you with the perfect opportunity to get away from the house, meet clients in a business setting and help you work to your full capacity.
Stoke is proud to have two fantastic flexible workspaces in the City.
1. Based at Chatterley Whitfield Enterprise Centre (North of the City) and
2. St James House (South of the City)
Both are an ideal choice for your office work, meeting, conference, training, presentations, interviews and networking events.
The Flexible Working package includes:
- Communal working areas
- Post Boxes available
- 20% Meeting and conference rooms
- Informal and networking space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Invitation to networking events
- Printing and copying
- On-site business support
- Disabled access
- Free Tea/Coffee
- Free car parking
For more details contact The Enterprise Centres on 01782 233224