Staffordshire is the Perfect Location for Your Midlands Conference
If you are looking for conference venues in the Midlands then you need to look in Staffordshire - it's a perfect location.
Unrivalled Selection of Midlands Conference Venues
We have an unrivalled portfolio of venues located in Staffordshire, Midlands. They range from traditional conference centres to hotels to more unusual locations for team building activities.
Ideal for Conferences
Staffordshire is a beautiful county in the Midlands, which is home to both charming historic market towns and lively vibrant cities. It is also home to many leading professional service businesses, pharmaceutical companies, distribution centres and a vibrant creative sector.
These businesses have chosen the county for its central location. Cities in Staffordshire have quieter roads, better parking and are easier to navigate to and around than busier cities like Birmingham. So you know your delegates will be able to reach your Midlands conference venue with ease.
Staffordshire is easy to reach for delegates who live outside the county. It is one of the most accessible counties in the UK, and benefits from its central location Half of the UK population lives within 2 hours drive time of the county:
- Benefits from an excellent transport network of road, rail and air connections.
- Flanked either side by the M6 and M1 motorways and M54, M6 Toll and M42 to the south. The A50, a major road link provides a direct link from the M1 to the East of the country.
- 2 mainline intercity stations at Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford.
- One hour's drive from Manchester, Birmingham International and Nottingham East Midlands.
Unique Venues and Entertainment
Staffordshire is home to a wide variety of tourist attractions and interesting things to do. Whether you are looking for a unique conference venue, want an active partner programme or just great places for a social event you're sure to find it here.
Just a few of the cultural highlights that you can expect from this Midlands county includes:
- The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. Offering the world's finest collection of Staffordshire ceramics, the museum can also accommodate up to 300 delegates in their ample conference facilities.
- An impressive collection of theatres, including the Regent Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent and New Vic in the round in Newcastle-under-Lyme
- An excellent range of places to eat and drink - from trendy bars to cosy restaurants.
We can help you plan a cultural excursion for your social event or partner programme, just visit our cultural itineraries page for more details.
Staffordshire is also packed full of attractions for those looking for a thrill seeking stay. Our adventurous venues include:
- Alton Towers the UK's number 1 theme park
- Drayton Manor with over a hundred rides and attractions
- Uttoxeter Racecourse - an ideal venue for corporate hospitality
If that's whet your appetite, go to our page on adventure activities in the Midlands.
The county is also home to lots of beautiful gardens and a few centres offering outdoor activities that might be the perfect setting for a team building day. Find out how we can help you plan partner programmes that let you explore the outdoors.
Telephone: 01782 236000
Fax: 01782 236005
Telephone: 01785 619619
Fax: 01785 619134
Telephone: 01782 297313
Fax: 01782 297323
Telephone: 01283 508111
Fax: 01283 517268
Telephone: 01543 877666
Fax: 01543 428272 / 425965
Telephone: 01538 483741
Fax: 01538 483474
Staffordshire, WS13 6HR
Telephone: 01543 412121
Fax: 01543 412120
Telephone: 01827 709581
Fax: 01827 709582
If you've decided that Staffordshire is the ideal location for your Midlands conference, sign up for our free venue finding service and let us find the facilities that you need.